Can Dynamic Digital Signage (DDS) really be used to support Green Initiatives? Absolutely.
DDS can support Green Initiatives in 3 ways.
- DDS can significantly reduce the amount of paper required for an organization. With DDS, you no longer need the clutter of printed signs at the elevator or in the break room. DDS eliminates the need to print the signs in the first place, cleans up the look around the office or work place, and prevents the short term use of paper for messaging. DDS can do this job with greater influence and efficiency.
- DDS can deliver powerful messages to the team to conserve and respect resources. With DDS, people can be reminded in fresh and dynamic ways to respect the environment: car pool, turn off lights when rooms are not in use, print only when necessary, etc…
- DDS can be used to turn off displays when they are not being used. Yes, DDS can control the very display that is being used to promote DDS. By turning off the display or putting the display in Eco mode, energy is conserved.
DDS is a powerful tool in support of Green Initiatives, limited only by the creativity and focus of the organization and its content-creation team.
Latest posts by Mike White, CTS . DSCE (see all)
- Creating an Emotional Connection with Dynamic Digital Signage - November 14, 2017
- Green Initiatives: Using Digital Signage to Safeguard the Environment - January 3, 2017
- Dynamic Digital Signage – Interactive and Sticky - July 14, 2016