Operations Center Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Operations Center Manager
Goals and Outcomes:
The Unified Operations Center Customer Service Representative is responsible for high level customer communication, basic Tier 1 troubleshooting related to A/V equipment and data entry. Representative must be able to speak pleasantly and professionally under stressful situations with customers.
- High volume Data entry
- High volume Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Lync/Skype
- High volume phone interactions with customers
- Case entry into Netsuite
- Customer research into specific jobs for information related to service work needed
- Monitors online case entries by customers
- Monitors case status and follows up with appropriate internal parties for case status
- Takes initiative to learn Netsuite and its workflow
- Represent Unified in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Productively interface with all team members and project stakeholders – internal and external.
- Understand and follow Unified policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify and discuss ideas to improve policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate respect to co-workers, customers and vendors.
- Take responsibility for your own actions and activities.
- Promptly reply to all email and voicemail communications, including outside of standard work hours when required
- Complete timecards daily.
- Keep work area clean and free of clutter , to include (where applicable) office space
- Keep all scheduled activities current in your Unified MS Outlook calendar.
- Be respectful in the care and handling of all company and client owned resources
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Lync/Skype
- Must be able to effectively communicate with Service Team members and customers in a
- professional manner
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task