Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
Goals and Outcomes:
The Marketing Coordinator will execute the existing marketing programs for Unified Technology Systems while contributing to the development of new initiatives. Working closely with Sales leadership, ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Responsible for branding, digital marketing, social media, and advertising.
- Execute existing marketing programs (blogs, case studies, newsletters, and email marketing automation) to drive increased awareness and generation of Marketing Qualified Leads.
- Produce effective promotional materials.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Manage effective tracking systems for online marketing activities.
- Suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
- BS degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools.
- 3-5 years’ experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
- Must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- WordPress, Hootsuite, and CRM.
- Act-On or other email marketing automation platform.
- Preferred experience: SEO/SEM campaigns, Google Analytics, and Google AdWords.