Reports to: Regional Operations Manager
Goals and Outcomes:
Primary point of contact responsible for project implementation within the defined schedule, scope, and budget of the contract. Clear, consistent, and frequent communications with all internal and external stakeholders. Meet the dual goals of a high level of customer satisfaction and attainment of expected project margin.
- Assignments will include higher profile, higher risk projects with multiple peer and subcontractors.
- Engage in projects with the highest degree of difficulty.
- Lead the development and implementation of priorities within the project management office.
- Cultivate contacts within the industry and related fields— to obtain information about future developments in the functional area and to try to influence those developments in ways favorable to Unified.
- Participate in outside professional activities to maintain knowledge on developments in the field. Establish liaisons with companies, universities and other comparable vendor users to keep abreast of the status of AV activities at these institutions.
- Continuously improve project management toolkits and methodologies used within Unified.
- Provide expertise and consulting to project managers in the process of project management and in the softer skills of team dynamics, team building, and group motivation.
- Assist other project managers with career development and training.
- A bachelor’s degree and four years of work experience that included managing communications, cost, staff, change, scope, and risk associated with project assignments; or six years of the work experience described.
- PMI PMP credential preferred.