Sales Consultant – Education Market
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling Technology solutions to K-12 and Higher Education
- Proven ability to develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels in your assigned accounts. Strong personal relationships preferred.
- Proven ability to develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including cold calling, conducting in-person meetings, networking groups and partnering with vendors or manufacturers.
- Maintain a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to drive sales and create repeat business.
- Ability to conduct site surveys and create detailed proposals for presentation to C-Level customers.
- A proven ability to identify customer needs
- Past success in selling hardware solutions and company services.
- Ability to meet or exceed annual sales and margin goals as defined by management.
- Drive profitably and grow revenue for targeted accounts.
- Adhere to sales process including pipeline development and accurate forecasting.
- Ability to travel lightly
- Ability to conduct site surveys .
- Strong Computer Skills in MS Office/CRM
- Valid Drivers License and Good Driving Record